Technology Updated. GMDSS Compliant
Exceeding standards set by IMO regulation for GMDSS Class A VHF, the August 2021 introduced Bridge Alert Management IMO resolution MSC.302(87), as well as IEC 62923-1 & IEC 62923-2, the SAILOR 7222 VHF DSC Class A is a robust platform for when clear communication could make the difference between a nonevent or a major incident.
Building on the established technology leadership of SAILOR VHF DSC radios before it, SAILOR 7222 VHF DSC Class A features updated hardware and software to deliver even more reliability. Its new and innovative, user-friendly 5.5” TFT touchscreen interface further streamlines workflows and optimises operational safety and efficiency.
Flexible Features and Deployment
SAILOR 7222 VHF DSC Class A is quick and easy to install standalone, or as a core component of a SAILOR GMDSS console. Advanced networking functionality also significantly reduces the installation and service burden, when deployed as part of a fully compliant solution with other compatible SAILOR products, including mini-C, MF/HF, NAVTEX and AIS. Providing communication clarity at all times, the SAILOR 7222 VHF DSC Class A VHF is far more than just a means of meeting regulations. It’s a vital tool for daily operations with the features and ruggedness for diverse users on any vessel, from trawlers and workboats to merchant ships and specialist offshore vessels.
The Best Just Got Better
- Flexible screen colour options for optimal operation day and night
- Intuitive and easy to use interface reduces errors and improves safety
- Unique SAILOR Replay function enables simple and fast message verification
- Powerful 6W loudspeaker for clear audio inside or outside (rated IPx6/IPx8)
- Complete accessories portfolio including microphones and handsets
- LAN based service interface streamlines maintenance and troubleshooting